2016 Lunch featuring Catherine Brown, CEO of Melbourne’s Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
Published on 04 October 2016
The Hands Across Canberra lunch is one of the premier fundraising events on Canberra’s corporate calendar and provides a unique way to support the initiatives and organisations associated with Hands Across Canberra. Over six years the Hands Across Canberra annual lunch has raised more than $300,000.
Our guest speaker for 2016 is Catherine Brown, Chief Executive Officer of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, Melbourne. The Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation has a long and proud history of supporting the community through changing times. Today it is a contemporary organisation, inspiring philanthropy in Melbourne to achieve positive social change.
Gandel Hall, National Gallery of Australia, Parkes Place, Parkes, ACT
Thursday 17 November 2016, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Corporate Table sponsorship – $2,800. This includes:
- One table of 8 tickets (2 representatives of local charities will join you to make a table of 10)
- Company logo on electronic presentation during the lunch
- Mention by MC during lunch •Recognition on Hands Across Canberra website
- Company logo placement on table holder
- Co-branded Hands Across Canberra banner for inclusion on your company emails in the lead up to the event.
Book your Corporate Table online or contact The Communication Link on 02 6226 8880 or email HAC@communicationlink.com.au