Hands Across Canberra (HAC) raises funds for over 300 charities & community-service organisations working with disadvantaged individuals and families in the ACT.
This fulltime position will provide an opportunity for a proven communications professional with demonstrated web and digital marketing expertise to further develop the existing promotion of HAC and its charity partners.
The Communications & Partnerships Manager will be provided with the support and leadership required to ensure that KPIs are met within budget, and uphold the ongoing quality and sustainability of deliverables.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
• Demonstrated record of effectively communicating the delivery and growth of services within their industry sector;
• Experience in conceptualising and implementing EDM campaigns and the use of online tools/social media/analytics platforms;
• Demonstrated business acumen with at least 3 years communications/public relations/fundraising management experience;
• Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent combination of relevant experience;
• High-level communications skills to key stakeholders including Board, sponsors, donors and supporters, suppliers and Government;
• Understanding of the conflicting priorities and needs to be managed in an agile & collaborative environment; and
• Demonstrated personal commitment to improving the lives of disadvantaged individuals & families.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an immediate vacancy, Ben Jones, Executive Recruiter at Spinifex Recruiting has been retained to support HAC in this recruitment, please direct any queries to Ben on 0411 174 409 or email email@example.com