Free software offer from Microsoft – time limited, act now!
Published on 06 June 2016
Microsoft has made a generous offer to Hands Across Canberra charities to receive free software to help with fundraising. Each eligible charity will receive six titles in total including two each of Office 365 Home (1 year subscription), Forza and Halo 5.
The primary criteria includes your agreement that:
- your organisation is a registered not for profit;
- the software is for fundraising purposes only (not for organisational use); and
- the software is not for resale.
If you would like to apply for the free software offer, please fill out the details below and email your responses by to Jemma Gates at email@example.com by 20 June 2016.
- Name of Registered Not for Profit Organisation:
- Contact name for the software delivery:
- Street Address (cannot be a PO BOX):
- Phone Number:
All applications will be assessed by our friends at Microsoft and you will be notified directly of the outcome. Good luck and we’d love to hear how this generous offer makes a difference to your organisation.
Peter Gordon, CEO
Mobile: 0417 064 767